How to Prepare an SE-2003 Holter for Patient Use
Watch the video tutorial here.
- Enter all of the patient’s information.
- Disconnect the cable and connect the holter.
- A screen will pop up after you connect the holter.
- Press the “M” button. This is just to check your channels — Channels 1, 2, and 3 — to make sure everything is functioning properly.
- Push “M” one more time, and select “yes” to record.
- The patient is now ready to go.
- When the patient returns and the holter is still recording, hold the “M” and down buttons.
- Then, use the arrows to select “yes” to stop recording.
- Disconnect the holter and reconnect the cable, and now you can review the patient’s information.